Favourite Songs x

Favourite Songs ❤❤
I thought I would give you a run down of all my favourite songs so you know what i have been listening to this month or 2.
I might have a completely different opinion to all of your of a few of yours but this is what i love and I have listed them 1 - My Fave and 10 - My Fave but not quite there yet xxxx
Links and Photos of my top 2 are there too....
Image result for era istrefi bonbon
1 Era Isterfi - Bonbon


2 Ed Sheeran - Shape Of You


3 Bebe Rexha - I Got You


4 Dua Lipa ft. Sean Paul - Don't Lie


5 Major Lazer ft. Ellie Goulding - Powerful


6 Alessia Cara - How Far I'll Go


7 JP Cooper - September Song

8 Little Mix - Touch


9 Zara Larsson - I would Like 

10 Jax Jones - You Don't Know Me 




What is your favourite song let me know because i need new songs 

Also send me how I should end these Blogs 

BloggerGirl xxxxxx











Popular posts from this blog

50 Facts About Me

How To Hair: Two Dutch Braids

Duke of Edinburgh