Beauty Things I have Been Loving ❤πŸ’πŸ‘‘

Beauty Things I have Been Loving 

FACE 
MUA  Bronzer - Sunkissed Bronze 
I have actually thrown this away because it was all crumbly and not very great but definitley need to get a new one.

MUA Skin Define Hydro Foundation
I need to get a new one it ran out super sad about this but you know...

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Get it here....
I have 3 of these i have
-Transparent 
-Peach Glow
-Warm Beige 

MUA Cover & Conceal Wand in Naatural
Get it here....
Just AMAZING!!!

EYES

SEVENTEEN Easy on Eye Pallette
Get it here....
I had one like this from my friend Abbie it had similar colours but this was a good shout.

Rimmed London Lash accelerator Endless Mascara 
Get it here......
It is great and after my eyelashes touch my eyebrows no jokes but doesn't smudge great shout too.

Rimmel Glam 'Eyes Professional' Liquid Eyeliner 
Get it here.....
I really enjoy this it makes wing eyeliner way better.

LIPS

I love MUA Lipstick and Makeup Revolution so i am just going to list them..

MUA
Get it here...
Get it here...

Makeup Revolution:
Get it here....
Get it here.....

That's my blog for this week hope you enjoyed! It's probably not great because it is rest week and revision. 

BLOGGER GIRL XXXX








Popular posts from this blog

50 Facts About Me

How To Hair: Two Dutch Braids

Favourite Songs x